Terms and Conditions
4. When you register with us or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from us. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
5. We use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
7. NEITHER US NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. LIKEWISE WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
9. FULFILLMENT POLICY: REFUNDS FOR PURCHASED PRODUCTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. CANCELLATIONS MUST BE GIVEN PRIOR TO 24 HOURS BEFORE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT OR MAY BE SUBJECT TO FORFEIT. DELIVERY AND RETURNS NOT APPLICABLE.
10. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR ARE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. You agree to indemnify and hold Becca Briggs harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that we may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested. We make no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, and disclaim all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
13. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Los Angeles County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. I will do what's possible to support you in achieving your desired outcomes, and will use training, education, certification, and experience as needed, in the appropriate context, to provide insight and a course of action. You understand that you are 100% responsible for your own progress and results, it is up to the client to do the work and the desired results are not guaranteed. You agree to commit to full participation in the coaching services and assigned action items/assignments. You acknowledge that individual results may vary based on your personal efforts as well as other external factors. I do not guarantee a certain outcome, and am not liable for any loss, damage, or other expense which you may suffer as a result of using my services. By entering into a Coaching Agreement either through signing a Coaching Agreement with me or by paying for the services in partial or full, you acknowledge that although I am a certified life coach, MBTI practitioner, and prepare-enrich facilitator, I am not a licensed medical or mental healthcare professional.
15. All Coaching Sessions are scheduled in advance by direct agreement between you and Becca Briggs. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled Coaching Session, you are fully responsible for informing your Coach and arranging an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the session will be deemed forfeit or “no-show” in which there are no refunds if paid in full and will still need to be paid for with a payment plan selected. You are responsible for rescheduling via phone or contact (and receive reply) via email. No refunds, credits or transfers available for no-shows whether paid in full or payment plan is chosen.
16. There is no extra charge for brief (under 10 minutes) “catch up calls”, texts, or emails between your Coaching Sessions as a source of additional accountability and motivation. Any calls over 30 minutes will be treated and charged as an additional session unless otherwise given consent by the Coach.
17. You authorize Becca Briggs or WIX to charge your credit card or debit card (through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle). All prices are in USD. Skipped or canceled payments will result in an immediate suspension of coaching services until payment has been made or new payment arrangements have been mutually agreed upon by you and Becca Briggs. You are responsible for full payment of fees for the entire individual or group coaching services, regardless of whether you complete the individual or group coaching services, are able to complete the services, circumstance, or whether you have selected to pay in full or pay a payment plan. In the event of a defaulted payment, I will contact you to reinstate the payment plan or invoice for a single sum. In the event of 3 non-responsive emails or after a 7 day period with no response, all accounts will be sent to an international collections agency for collection. Because of the digital nature of coaching services, all payments and payment plans are non-refundable for coaching services that have already taken place. Typically no refunds are offered, the only exception being if after discussion and agreement, it's deemed best to terminate the coaching agreement, in which case you will be refunded for the portion of future sessions we cancel. The Coaching Services are created and sold as is and cannot be altered.
18. By enrolling in group coaching services, you consent to being recorded on our group calls. These calls may be shared elsewhere outside of the group (such as for marketing promotions or upcoming courses). By agreeing to these terms and conditions you consent to having your recording shared.
19. I will not state that I am your coach to others without your consent to do so. You agree not to violate the privacy rights of any coaching participant, the Coach and any other coach involved in the coaching services. I respect your confidentiality and proprietary information, including ideas, plan and trade secrets (all together, “Private Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow coaching participants, other coaches and of Becca Briggs. You agree not to infringe any coaching participant’s or the our copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights. You agree that any Private Information shared by coaching participants or any representative of us is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or us. You agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other coaching participants during group coaching sessions.
20. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree to work towards a resolution through negotiation in good faith. If this fails to create a solution the parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures. If litigation is necessary this Agreement will be interpreted based on the laws of the State of California, regardless of any conflict of law issues that may surface. The parties agree that the dispute will be resolved at a court of jurisdiction in the State of California.
21. In regards to booking Becca Briggs for modeling purposes, a written agreement must be established and signed prior to the photoshoot date including agreed upon details including, but not limited to, length of photoshoot, types of images created, financial and/or image and product compensation, and uses for the images. If at any time during the photoshoot or thereafter, there's any discrepancies, it will be addressed, and if not remedied, further action will be taken.
22. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
23. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
24. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
25. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
26. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
27. Monthly giveaway: by submitting your contact information, you're consenting to receive emails from Becca Briggs, and can unsubscribe at any time. monthly giveaway winners will be determined and notified on the last day of every month. Winners will receive a free 30-minute 3-card tarot session with coaching. offer is good for 30 days after recipient is notified, then deemed expired. Offer is not available for transfer to any other service or financial compensation.
28. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
29. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
30. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
31. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
32. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: March 28, 2021